2015-2016 Katz Predictions

Home Forums Kentucky Talks 2015-2016 Katz Predictions

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jay or JD 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jay or JD
    Participant

I wanted to get this prediction in early, so I show that I am the greatest UK prognosticator of all time. Here’s how it will happen:
    Kentucky will win the NCAA championship…….but they will have a rocky road ahead of them. I predict:
    They will show signs of brilliance but they are bad, especially on defense and the offense not in sync yet, who plays with who, questions arise.
    At least one player will transfer
    Coach Cal will have small problem, Robic coaches one and a half games. Cal returns. After Christmas cats begin to shine
    They win the SEC but lose in the tournament, they still get a number one seed.
    They will lose 4-5 games, mostly early in the first 22 games….After that they are not beaten again.
    We will face Duke in the final
    The score will be 86-79. Jamal will have 31 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists. Skai will be unbelievable on defense.
    2016 Will be an amazing year for BBN
    My brother (who passed away) and the greatest fan I ever knew told me that they would not win it last year and they didn’t
    However, he assures to me that they win it all
    I write what I see.
    There now, I have my predictions in writing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments or Questions?

Check our FAQs or send use the contact form to send us a message. We're always here and happy to assist!

Connect
Newsletter Signup

Subscribe to our newsletter & stay update with maintenance, features & local events!

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up